Tuesday, January 3, 2012

An Inspirational Note from a Fan

We received the following inspiring note (edited in part) and wanted to share:

I wanted you both to know that you have been an inspiration recently in my life. I was diagnosed as a child with bi-polar, and it stunted the beginning of what I had hoped to be a military career. But after watching you and your wife on the show I am re-motivated to get a psych evaluation and try to go into the army once again...the compassion and understanding you show on the program when talking with your wife, and in other situations, only strengthened my conviction in wanting to educate others in survival and safety techniques and first aid....again, you two are truly an inspiration to me please keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Carlos

No comments:

Post a Comment