Monday, February 24, 2014

From a Couple of MWW Fans

Hi Mykel,

I've been meaning to send you a note for some time now and decided today is the day. I just wanted to say how your show Man Woman Wild has positively impacted my marriage. I'm a team leader with a local ground search and rescue organization and have a strong affinity for the outdoors, whereas my wife is more pop-culture orientated. After seeing Man Woman Wild, Mellissa connected with your relationship with Ruth; albeit I'm not as trained, I'm that "survival guy." Not long afterwards, Mellissa started go to the camp with the girls, and now she is the "chief fire lighter" and they get to the woods as often as they can. She even puts the dryer lint in a jar for tinder instead of thinking I'm weird every time I tell her "I need that for later." In short, good stuff, and thank you two for the time you both put into the show and the positive impact it had on our relationship today.

Christopher

No comments:

Post a Comment