Thursday, October 31, 2013

From a Grateful Mom

Mykel, we met some time back and you sent my daughter, who was ill, a pic of you and Ruth from Man Woman Wild.  I just wanted to let you know that she has gone to the heavens now, and you made her very happy.  I will truly be your biggest fan forever, no matter how old I get, for making my little girl happy for a few years.

 "Mom, on behalf of us both, we were so sorry to hear--thank you for sharing with us.  We send you lots of big prayers and all the best.  Our thoughts are with you."

The Hawkes

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell me what kinda of watch Ruth is wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just catching up on some old blog posts and saw your question. There is a list of what we wore on the shows right here on the blog. Just look for the lists under each episode. Thanks for watching!

    ReplyDelete